St. John the Baptist Catholic Grade School recognizes child care as a present and growing need for families of every size and form.
The Bishops of the United States in their 1986 pastoral letter, Economic Justice For All, stated: “For those children whose parents do work outside the home, there is a serious shortage of affordable quality day care. Employers, government and private agencies need to improve both availability and the quality of child care services.”
Our goal is to provide Day Care in a relaxing, well-supervised environment for school age children. Further, our aim is to offer a service to school families that will meet the needs of parents as effectively and efficiently as possible. We welcome your comments and suggestions at any time.
• Atmosphere for Faith Development • Positive Home-like Environment • Outside Experiences • Participation in Special School Activities
• Buddy Activities with Older Students • Learning Games, Art Activities • Nutritious Snacks / School Lunch option
• Open to all school children grades Pre-k through 8th.
• Before/After School Care is in operation weekdays from as early as 6:45 a.m.-7:55 a.m. and 3:00- 5;30 p.m. (or as needed). Extended Care runs from 11:15 a.m. until 5;30 p.m. (or as needed).
• $35 registration fee per family per year (not to exceed $105 per family)
First Child $3.50 per hour
Second Child $3.25 per hour
Third Child $3.00 per hour
• Qualify for Tax Deduction
Registration for the Program can be done at any time by appointment.
Please call the school office at 674-5821.